To assume the role of a Wills Navigator, it is important to become comfortable with the materials that you will be using to help a person get ready to make their will.
Role of the Wills Navigator
- provide pdf LEGAL INFORMATION ONLY – not Legal Advice (3.38 MB)
- job description for pdf Wills Navigator (64 KB)
Goal of a Wills Navigator
- Help an individual understand what information is required to make a will
- Answer questions related to the wills preparation process
- The LISNS Wills app is the main tool which a Wills Navigator will use to assist a member of the public with getting prepared to make their will. On each screen of the wills app there are explanations and definitions of terms provided.
- Materials on Wills & Estate Planning on LISNS website at https://www.legalinfo.org/i-have-a-legal-question/wills-and-estates-law/
- Wills Presentation